- No Pets or Service Animals Allowed.
- Selesa Tioman Apartment’s accommodation has a no-smoking policy.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check into Selesa Tioman Apartments.
- All outdoor activities are subjected to weather condition.
- Check-in time: 3pm, Check-out time 12pm. Additional day charge, plus tax may apply for late checkout. If you require a later check-out, please contact Front Desk prior to the day of your departure and we will do our best to accommodate your request. A charge may apply for late check-out.
- For safety, pool is only accessible from 09.00am-07.00pm daily. Our pool is available for registered guest only. Adult supervision is required for all children under the age of 13. No life guard on duty.
Reservation and payment policy
- Guests may be contacted closer to their check-in date to confirm the arrival status or arrival time through calls or messages. In case, we do not receive a response from the guest after multiple attempts, the booking may be put on hold or cancelled. In case of availability, we will try to reinstate your booking when you contact us back with a payment through our multitude of payment options
- Please contact our reservations department at least 48 hours prior to arrival date for an assistance to do booking for both ferry and land transport [arrival & departure]. We require for the ferry booking, making sure that the seat is secured.
- Please make sure to receive a reservation confirmation number when you make a reservation.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a deposit. For Deposit we accept bank transfer, online banking, and Pay pal. For alternative please get in touch with us.
- All registration when check-in at hotel must be complete with full payment. We accept cash, Visa and Master Card for a full payment of invoice at the hotel.
- Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability. Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
- A limited number of extra mattress and baby cribs are available upon request. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. The charge is MYR80.00 each for extra mattress per night and MYR30.00 for baby crib per night. Maximum capacity of baby crib or extra mattress is one (1) per apartment unit.
- Non-Malaysian passport holders (excluding MyPR holders) are subject to Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTx) surcharge of MYR 10.00 per room per night, payable directly to hotel. Applicable for stays from Sep 1, 2017.
- Early checkout prepaid is non-refundable.
- Room occupancy requirements are based on hotel policy. Standard Apartment maximum occupancy is 2, Deluxe Apartment is 3, and Family Apartment is 4. If you exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, a surcharge is applicable.
- Surcharge of MYR 50.00 applicable for peak season.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Selesa Tioman Apartments are not responsible for weather conditions, personal emergencies, or schedule changes. Reservations must be cancelled ten (10) days prior to your arrival date, in order to avoid the penalty cancellation fee.
- Any cancellation received within 5-9 days prior to arrival will incur the first 30% from total deposit, if 1-5 days prior to arrival will incur the first 50% from total deposit. No-Show Charge fee is 100% from total deposit.
- No refund will be provided for No-Show, and the changes of reservation date are subject to availability.
- Large group/ Block reservations must be cancelled two (2) weeks prior to arrival date. 13-8 days prior to arrival will incur the first 30% from total deposit, if 1-8 days prior to arrival will incur the first 50% from total deposit. No-Show Charge fee is 100% from total deposit and the balance of their reservations cancelled.
- To provide all of our guests with an exceptionally clean and safe hotel experience, we provide daily housekeeping. Our Housekeeping Staff will honor the “Do-not-disturb” request by guest once during a twelve hour period indicating that the room is occupied. The Housekeeping Staff is required to enter the room at subsequent times to clean the room, check for safety, and verify the condition of the room. Management reserves the right to enter a room with a known status of “Do-not-disturb” for reasonable purposes, such as an emergency, housekeeping, and maintenance, verify that the room, its furnishings, and mechanical equipment are intact, or to address or prevent a violation of our Hotel Policy/House Rules. In the event of suspected illegal activity, management reserves the right to summon law enforcement to aid in eviction. The right to privacy ends when a Hotel Policy/House Rule is broken. Law enforcement will be granted immediate access to hotel property and rooms of evicted guests.
- Your comfort is very important to us. For guests staying long terms, bed linen is changed on a rotation schedule. Used towels are exchanged for fresh towels when required.
- No exchange of towels on the day of arrival. Charge will be issued for exchanging towels more than 1 time daily, MYR 5.00 per piece Contact our Front Desk staff if you have any additional questions or concerns.
- The safety of our guests, staff, and this facility is extremely important to us. Except for the light cooking items that hotel provides: microwave, mini bar, kettle, rice cooker preparation of food in guest rooms by any other type of cooking appliances is prohibited. A minimum fee of M YR 100.00 will be charged for cooking in a room. Open fires, flames or cooking grill, either charcoal or gas, and fireworks are not allowed in the hotel property.
- Selesa Tioman Apartments reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason(s).
- Selesa Tioman Apartments assume no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged valuables or belongings. If you discover that you have left behind something of value to you, please call us immediately +6012-656 2048 and we will try to assist you in locating your lost item.
- Selesa Tioman Apartments are not responsible for any item left behind by a guest. However, any item, with the exception of perishable items, left behind by our guests and found after departure by Housekeeping will be collected, logged in, and kept in a secure location for collection by the owner for up to fourteen (14) days. Reasonable effort will be made to notify the guest that an item has found. Perishable items, under garments, and miscellaneous toiletries are discarded.
- Selesa Tioman Apartments shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on the hotel property.
- Selesa Tioman Apartments shall not assume liability for supply performance of utilities to the extent that the failure to perform such obligation is due to any reason thereof.
- Any damage to hotel property, whether accidental or wilful, is the responsibility of the registered guest for each particular room. Any costs associated with repairs and/or replacement will be charged to the registered guest. In extreme cases, legal charges will be pursued.
- Selesa Tioman Apartments make its best efforts to ensure that all the information that appears on its website is accurate. However, no warranty, expressed or implied, is given that the information provided on this website is error free. We do not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions, and reserves the right to change the information published at any time and without notice.
- Selesa Tioman Apartments reserves the right to amend, modify, change, cancel, vary or add to these Hotel Policies/House Rules or the arrangements and content featured on our Hotel website at any time without prior notice. Please check our website regularly for updates to Hotel Policy/House Rules. Any modification to these Hotel Policy/House Rules that occurs before your departure is considered a part of your reservations agreement with us. A copy of these Hotel Policy/House Rules is located on our website and available from Front Desk staff upon request.